A continuación encontraras una entrevista realizada con un compañero, cómo parte del desarrollo de una segunda lengua en este caso del inglés.
Es una entrevista muy corta y sencilla pero exacta para el desarrollo en ese momento del proceso.
Aquí encontraras la URL del video y el scrip utilizado para el mismo.
URL:
https://youtu.be/PoxNvvdGwtU
Estas fueron las preguntas realizadas durante la entrevista:
INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
1.
Tell us about yourself
2.
What motivates you?
3.
What are your hobbies?
4.
What are your future plans if you get this job?
5.
What are your future goals or what are your career goals?
6.
What do you see as a major success in your life?
7.
Why did you leave your last job?
8.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Y este es el scrip
SCRIP
1
Have
a nice day Dubier, My name is Darwin Trujillo and I am the Interviewer for the
vacancy and I am going to ask you some personal questions, all right?
DUBIER
JARAMILLO
1. My name is Dubier Jaramillo Piedrahita,
I am passionate about logistics in all its areas, with three years of
experience as a logistics assistant at the company Mundo Directo.
2. I am motivated by facing challenges and
having opportunities to learn and grow.
3. What I enjoy most is being with my
family, playing sports and going to the cinema.
4. I plan to use my skills to contribute to
the company and grow professionally.
5. My professional goal is to advance to a
leadership position where I can guide and develop a team, contributing to the
strategy and growth of the company.
6. A great success for me was being able to
graduate as a logistics process coordinator since I worked and studied at the
same time.
7. I left my last job to look for new
challenges and growth opportunities.
8. In 5 years, I see myself as director of
Logistics Operations, leading a team to implement innovative solutions that
reduce costs and improve delivery times, having a significant impact on the
company.
Thank
you so much, for you answer, and have a nice day. I hope to see you soon.
SCRIP
2
Have
a nice day Darwin, My name is Dubier Jaramillo and I am the Interviewer for the
vacancy and I am going to ask you some personal questions, all right?
DARWIN
TRUJILLO
1. I´m Darwin Trujillo, I am 21 years old
and I be logistics assintan with studies in logistics and now I am studying to
be a logistic coordinator.
2. The motives me to be surrounded by the
nature and being a good person, with a good job and I having a beautiful
family.
3. My hobbits are ride a bike, I like be in
the nature, and I like know new places in the city around me.
4. My future plans are get experience in
this area, I improve my quality of life and I should get a better place job in
this or another enterprise.
5. My main career goal is be a logistics
administrator and have a great job.
6. My great success was buy my motorcycle
and I get ahead on my own.
7. I leave my last job, because it was very
hard fisically job, and I wanted another experience more easy in my job área
with another skills.
8. In 5 years, I Will finishing my
professional carreer and I Will looking for options to would buy my apartment.
That all for now.
Thank
you so much, for you answer, and have a nice day. I hope to see you soon.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario